About

This is a combination of random thoughts, essays, and autocorrect poetry.

Basically, I hit random letters on my iPhone and sometimes by chance I find surprisingly poetic lines like:

Width wiser splatter
Wounded rising
Sequined absinthe against sepia

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Vonnegut

     I can honestly say that Vonnegut is the author who has changed the way I view the world the most. His humanist viewpoint altered my perception of...well pretty much everything. I wish more than anything that I could have met him in person. (WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE FALLING DOWN THE STAIRS?!) If you haven't read a Vonnegut book I strongly urge you to do so. My favorite is Cat's Cradle, but I also really love Breakfast of Champions and Slaughterhouse Five.

     Senior year of high school in my AP English class we had to write an author study paper. It was basically just a ten-page paper comparing three books by one author. I know that you might not be interested in reading this, but I think it is one of the best literary analysis papers I have written so I thought why not share it, while also sharing my favorite author in the process.

Here is the paper. I hope you enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment